K & K Houston Publishing Helps Authors To Publish Books
K & K Houston Publishing is focused on helping new authors and aspiring writers with the publishing of their books.
Instead of waiting on a long shot deal with a traditional publisher, new authors and first time writers are looking into and researching how to self-publish their books. With all the different companies out there that offer publishing and with all the different publishing options this can be very overwhelming to new authors and aspiring writers.
K & K Houston Publishing handles ALL aspects of your publishing projects. We offer services from book design, book layout, typesetting, editing, printing, marketing, and distribution. With all the new advancements in the book publishing industry we utilize the latest processes and technology available to help us with your book publishing projects creating a one of a kind book publishing experience.
We handle the business side of your projects and allow you, the author and writer, to focus on your creativity and writing. We are your personal agency representing you and your books to the mass market.
We publish books in categories such as poetry, fiction, non-fiction, motivational, religious and self-help.
With K & K Houston Publishing you get the following benefits:
- You receive royalties ranging from 20% to 35% on books sold.
- You retain the copyrights to your written work.
- You are registered with the proper agencies that will help with the marketing, promotion, and distribution of your book(s). (ex. Bowker – “Books In Print”, ISBN Agency (EAN Barcode)
- You are registered and listed with major online and offline book retailers such as; Amazon, iTunes, Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million, Target, Tower Books, etc...
- We can assist you in the development of your online presence by designing your personalized website (www.yourdomain.com) and designing all you social media sites such as; Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- You are involved in the entire process from start to finish in the creation and publishing of your book.
- Your books are not just a product or number but you are our client. We take personal interest in your work and we treat it as if it was our own personal work.
- You focus on your writing; we focus on the business of getting your book published.
K & K Houston Publishing owners are authors and writers ourselves so we understand how important an author's work is to them. Therefore, we take pride in the services we offer our clients.
ACTIVE MEMBER OF